SELL YOUR BOOKS BACK DURING FINALS WEEK.
Reduce the net cost of your textbooks and supply next term students with used books by selling yours back! The UCC Bookstore pays cash for your new and used books according to the Book Buyback guidelines listed below.
The UCC Bookstore purchases and sells books based on instructor orders and requirements. If you find that you are not using your book in class, be sure to let your instructor know and to fill out the end of term course evaluation.
The following guidelines will help ensure you get the most out of your books at buyback:
1. Book must be in good condition, as determined by the Book Buyer.
a. Cover, binding and pages must not be substantively damaged and/or missing.
b. Any inserts, including discs, must be included.
c. Keep highlighting and notations to a minimum.
d. Books with water damage will not be bought back.
e. A new book in the wrapper will not be worth more than a book that is in "like new" condition. To ensure student success, the UCC Bookstore encourages students to use the books they buy.
2. Book must be adopted for the next term and the store must need additional inventory.
3. Books not needed for the upcoming term may be bought at a national wholesale price.
4. Bring books from any term and any school! We also buy for wholesalers and they often buy books the UCC Bookstore does not buy.
5. Be aware that old editions rarely have buyback value.
6. International editions, free copies, and instructor's edition have no value at buyback.